Updated May 20, 2020
To help ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff, Moore Animal Hospital’s exams and services will be curbside service only, plus home delivery and telemedicine. We are not allowing any non-staff in the building at this time.
Newly Offered Services
We want you to know that we are still here for you and your pets. To help with your needs during these trying times, we are temporarily offering new options to keep both you and your pet safe.
- To facilitate appropriate social distancing practices, we are recommending curbside service.
- When you arrive at the hospital, call us at (970) 416-9101 to let us know you are in the parking lot.
- We will bring out food, OTC products and prescriptions to your vehicle.
- For booster vaccines not requiring a doctor’s exam, a technician will come out to you and administer the vaccines.
- For appointments requiring a doctor’s exam, a technician will come to your car to get a brief history, then take your pet for his/her exam. A doctor will then talk with you about the exam and recommendations, complete treatments, and bring your pet and any necessary medications, foods or supplements back to your car.
- As always, we provide Flex Appointments if you prefer to leave your pet with us for a short period of time while we perform necessary exams, diagnostics and treatments. We will call you when they are ready to go home.
- If you are unable to come to the hospital to pick up food or medications, we will deliver these to your door (within a 10-mile radius of the hospital). Call for more information or if you are outside this radius and need help.
- Please allow 1 day for deliveries on medications and food that we have in stock. If not in stock, we will call you when it is available for delivery.
- Orders and payments will be taken over the phone.
- A team member will text or call you before delivery, then you will receive a text message to notify you that the delivery has been made to your front doorstep. Please notify us if you would like delivery set somewhere other than your front doorstep.
- On a limited basis, Dr. Maura Backstrom will be available to Facetime with you to perform a virtual exam on your pet for our regular exam.
- This is only available for existing clients and requires that Dr. Backstrom has seen your pet for a physical exam within the last 12 months.
- After the virtual exam, we will give recommendations or determine if your pet needs to be seen in the hospital
- Please call for further information.
Please know that we are available to help you and your pets during these uncertain times. Call us at (970) 416-9101 if you have questions or would like further information about these new services!